Monday, December 17, 2007

Brotherly Love

One of the joys of life at this stage is seeing how well Josiah and David can interact with each other...and how much amusement they get from each other. ("Can" being the important word here, since it implies that it's possible, not that it always happens!) But my cup runneth over when I spy these two little munchkins hanging out together and creatively entertaining each other.
~ Josiah and David looking at a toy catalog that came in the mail...they have gotten hours of enjoyment out of looking at this catalog and telling each other what they like the most!
~ Josiah giving David a ride in our laundry basket...David's co-passenger is a reindeer in a rocking chair

2 comments:

Christin said...

CUTE! Our little ones are "taking rides" around the house too...pretending to be Santa's sleigh. :)

and what a BRAVE mommy letting them see a toy catalogue!

Foxy5 said...

As I'm reading this my oldest is pulling my youngest around the house in a sled he got for his birthday. :) I hope yours giggle with joy as much as mine do. It's the simple things in life. :)