Monday, December 10, 2007

Jeff's Creative Genius

Jeff had been asking me for a while if he could take some maternity photos of me (more than just the weekly "here, can you take a picture of me for my blog?" photo). So yesterday afternoon ended up being the time when everything cooperated to allow us some time for fun experimentation with the camera (and later experimentation with Picasa to crop, change the coloring, etc.). It felt really funny being the subject of so many pictures...and it really felt silly to get into some of the poses he wanted me to do. Plus, my back just about gave out after he had me lie down--on the hard floor--on my back--for some pictures. Getting up from that position was anything but graceful! :)

Anyway, here is one of the pictures he took. Isn't he amazing?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Foxy5 said...

ok, he bakes, cuts down Christmas trees, and takes AMAZING pictures. You have quite the man there... but I'm sure you already knew that. :)

Crystal said...

Wow! Davene, that is a stunning picture. You're beautiful. :)

JFisher777 said...

Its easy to make a picture beautiful when your shots are of God's master pieces!

Lisa said...

Jeff is it. Husband of the year. ;-)

You look simply amazing.

New Mom said...

Wow Davene, those are really pretty. You'll have to post more. Now you know how I feel whenever Nathan makes me be his "model." It's a little hard to look natural while posing very unnaturally!

Tim and Michelle said...

Beautiful picture!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

it's a beautiful photo, but where's the "maternity" part of you? :) i always feel funny when phil makes me the subject of his photography, but i guess i should be glad that he likes looking at me! michelle

Kristy said...

GORGEOUS! ;)