Saturday, April 5, 2008

Birthday Blessings, Part Three

First, a picture of this wild man that lives in our house... :)
~ one of the women that works in Jeff's shop has hair gel in various colors, and Josiah has been EAGER to have some in his hair...so on Wednesday, we stopped by the shop and let him be a redhead--and a bluehead--for the day...he was thrilled :)
~ the big gift for my birthday this year was a swing...it came in a box like this...
~ ...was assembled by my loving and talented husband (with assistance from his little helper)...
~ ...and turned into this! a swing for our yard!...I LOVE it, and have already discovered that the horizontal position is a good way to enjoy it...I have a feeling Jeff and I are REALLY going to enjoy it this summer as we watch our boys frolic in the yard :)

5 comments:

Tim and Michelle said...

What fun :)...that's a great birthday present! Glad you had a good birthday!
I love the crazy hair!
Michelle

Elizabeth said...

Ahhh, how fun!

I love enjoying the outdoors in such manner! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your swing! Perfect gift for a perfect time of year!

Christin said...

Great present! I love things like that that last "forever" and bring you closer to your family.

Lisa and Keith said...

don't let Shane know there is such a thing as colored hair gel... I'll be in for it!