Monday, April 7, 2008

Blessed

I am blessed...

~ blessed to have this sweetheart of a boy to watch, to hold, to feed, to clothe, to nurture in every way, to love beyond my ability to say

~ blessed to have a friend like Lisa who happened to be in town this past weekend and came by our house on Sunday afternoon...it was such a joyful thing to see her again after many years apart, and such an awe-inspiring thing to see her handle her camera so skillfully and get amazing pictures of my boys...thanks, Lisa; I'm filled to the brim with gratitude!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Beautiful picture, Davene. You are so blessed to have such an awesome little guy to love and hold. I love both of your facial expressions in this picture...so full of joy and life! She is the master of photography! We got to enjoy a photo shoot with her, too. Post more pics when she sends the rest to you!

PS. About the middle child thing...hmmm....I am still figuring it out after 29 years..LOL. We tend to be somewhat of a "fireball" and a bit independant, unpredictable and ready to live life to the fullest. Hows that for a quick synopsis?!?! :) Can you tell I am a bit partial to middle children?? ;) I liked your other post about how no matter what "classification" we are under, God sees us for who He created us to be. Great Post!

Anonymous said...

Love this photo!!! You are very blessed.

Unknown said...

A darling photo. I love this one. How precious every baby is!

Jolanthe said...

Lisa was in town? :) That picture is great - and I am loving your new haircut.

Jolanthe

pyrotechny said...

Beautiful pictures, I have got to get her to stop by here sometime before mine are married!!