Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How Beautiful Are the Feet...

...of my sons.

I melt when I see feet pictures in general; but when it's my own children's feet, I'm absolutely a puddle on the floor.
~ Josiah
(When Jeff saw this, he said, "His feet look like yours." Uh oh, I hope not. The bottoms of my feet are atrocious, with thick calluses all over the place. One thing I do not do to my feet is pamper them. For one thing, how is a country girl supposed to go around barefoot the whole summer long if she doesn't have any calluses? What else is there to protect feet from gravel, hot pavement, rocks in the garden, and the occasional thistle in the yard? :) Maybe Jeff wasn't talking about calluses but was instead referring to Josiah's long toes which are like mine!)
~ David
~ Tobin
Pictures by Lisa...but I probably didn't need to say that, did I? Since it's completely obvious and all... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! If their feet are any indication, you have very cute offspring ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sweet and adorable!

Bek said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee! i love them!

we just had a little footwashing ceremony at our family's passover. i absolutely LOVED washing israel and emmanuel's feet (it was somehow different than bathtime) :)

MrsTribble said...

How cute!!
I love baby's feet, they're so adorable!

Chris said...

Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
"Your God reigns!"