Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Personal Paparazzo

Saturday afternoon was so warm and beautiful that I had to do a repeat of the trampoline adventure I had done earlier in the week...only this time, Jeff was around and sat on the front porch to take pictures of me. Fortunately for me, he was far enough away that he didn't really get any good, close-up pictures. Even in this one, you can't see my head because of the tree! And that's fine with me. :) But this picture does bring back fun memories, and I especially like the look on my neighbor Wilma's face in this photo, as she stands outside the trampoline, looking in. Too bad Jeff didn't have the camera ready when she got in and started jumping with all of us. That would have made a much better picture! :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Looks like so much fun Davene!! I want to come over and jump with you!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I love to just let go and have fun.