Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Currently...

I have every intention of writing the next installment of Tobin's birth story tonight. Of course, I had that same intention yesterday; and look where it got me: nowhere near the computer! But I think I'll have time tonight...

Before I do that, I thought I'd share the current state of events.
~ Jeff, Josiah, David, and my parents are at a meal and conversation at our church
~ Tobin and I are enjoying the peace and quiet here at home
~ Tobin is hanging out in this bouncy seat, resisting all efforts to wake him up...like many babies, he seems to have his days and nights mixed up...which makes for easy days, but oh, the nights!
~ I could stare at him for hours, and just thinking about him makes me cry--what an indescribably precious gift

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Look at all that dark hair! Did your other boys have dark hair as newborns? He's such a cutie! :)