Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snow Pictures

I'm seizing some quiet moments this afternoon to work on catching up with our digital pictures. Staying on top of organizing them is a constant challenge for me, it seems! In any case, as I came across these pictures from our snow last week, I realized I had not posted any, so even though they're not current, here they are anyway. :)

~ Josiah wanted to help me on this afternoon, and he suggested that he could shovel the snow off the front walk for me with his very own small snow shovel that my parents had gotten for him...this was a first for him, but only a taste of what he will do in future years, I'm sure! :)
~ when Jeff got home from work (and finished shoveling our walk and the front walk at my dad's office), he took two eager boys for some sled rides
~ and then it was time to build a snowman...see how David "helps" Jeff roll the base...Josiah was lagging behind to scoop up snowballs and throw them at Jeff's back :)
~ Josiah went off to gather gravel for the snowman's face...I love how David is stretching up as high as he can, trying to see exactly what his daddy is doing up at the top of the snowman
~ the finished snowman!

2 comments:

Heart of Wisdom Academy said...

Hi Davene,

Congrats on your baby!!! It is such a blessing to read your blog everyday. Claire wanted to leave a comment, but couldn't, I talked to her last night at church. She sends her blessings to you and your beautiful family. I just wanted to pop a note, I want to call you, I just wanted to give you some time with your new addition, new schedule, new blessing.

Talk to ya soon,
Kristal

JFisher777 said...

Thanks for being such a great "cateloger" of the special moments of our life. I love you!