Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wellllllll...

If you looked around and thought something was missing on this blog, you were right. After much deliberation, I decided to simply delete the last post because of the unforeseen and completely unintended controversy that it generated. It's not that I think all controversy is bad; but when I offend someone, I at least want it to be about some deep conviction of mine, not simply a joke! :) In this case, the last thing that I wanted to do was cause offense to anyone or misrepresent my devotion to my Lord so it seemed the prudent choice was to simply erase those words.

For those who were offended, I'm sorry; and I ask your forgiveness.

For those who rushed to my defense, thank you. I'm glad you see the love of Jesus in my life.

And for my husband, you're a funny guy. The one reason I did NOT want to erase the post was because of your comment. That was obviously the best part of the whole thing!

Now, on to happier things... :)

1 comment:

pyrotechny said...

Add my vote too! I think Jeff absolutely rocked! Don't know that I've ever met him or not, but I'd say he's a keeper!