Saturday, January 26, 2008

Two Weeks, Too Precious

Happy two-week birthday, dearest Tobin!
One of the women who works at Jeff's barbershop, Millie, made this beautiful crocheted blanket for Tobin. I love it!!! It's so special to have a hand-made, just-for-Tobin baby afghan...and of course, blue IS my favorite color. ;)

~ Tobin wasn't too thrilled about his photo shoot this morning, so I tried to take pictures when his dear face wasn't too contorted from crying :)

~ I love these wee little socks, with stars on them

~ he wasn't sure whether to open his eyes or not for this picture~ of course, the big brothers had to get in on the action :)

6 comments:

Foxy5 said...

That is one adorable baby!

The blanket is pretty too. I'm not generally an afghan fan, but that is a nice one. Far cry from the orange/yellow/green that my MIL has. :)

Elizabeth said...

Yes, such an adorable baby Davene! I love the pictures of all the boys together!

The afghan is lovely! The colors are perfect together :)

Elizabeth said...

Yes, such an adorable baby Davene! I love the pictures of all the boys together!

The afghan is lovely! The colors are perfect together :)

Christin said...

Those threesome pictures are precious. I LOVE looking at my girls together over the past 10 months. They ALL have changed dramatically.

enjoy this stage...as sleep-deprived as it is...because it'll soon be GONE *poof*

Anonymous said...

Sweet! The boys look very happy in the last pic... I agree... nice to have a blanket made just for the new one. Off to give mine his last feeding for the night!
Sharon

Joshua said...

Congrats on the newborn. Children are truly a blessing.