Monday, March 5, 2007

100

This is my 100th post on this blog--hard for me to believe. I've had such fun since beginning this blog less than two months ago. It's been an ideal way for me to journal for my own personal enjoyment...somehow, sitting down at the computer and typing up a paragraph or two often seems easier than opening a real journal and writing out my thoughts by hand. It also has been a fun way to give far-away (and sometimes close-by) family and friends a peek into our life, a glimpse of my thoughts, and up-to-date pictures of our growing boys.

It's been a great journey so far...here's to the next 100 posts! :) (And many thanks to those of you who are along for the journey with me. Your comments--both typed on this blog and delivered in person--are unfailingly encouraging to me!)

No comments: