Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cutest Little Pea Planter You Ever Saw

On Friday, before I headed off to the choir reunion, the boys and I headed outside to play in the dirt!

Back on March 6, I wrote that I was dreaming about planting peas...and now I can say my dream has come true. :) Friday was a wonderful warm spring day, just right for getting out the tiller (and tugging on the string for an extended period of time before it would start--oh, well, I can count it as great exercise--who needs a gym when you live in the country!) and getting started with our spring planting. Josiah got into the spirit of things and was a great helper--by himself, he planted about half a row of peas (we planted two rows total) and helped me with fertilizing them (he also kept himself entertained by running races around the garden with God--he's been hanging out with God a lot recently!). Now we get to eagerly wait for the first little plants to poke their heads through the ground!

No comments: