Friday, March 2, 2007

Anti-procrastination, Day Five

With Day Four in the dust, I was eager to accomplish something on my anti-procrastination list today...so tonight I bit the bullet and waded through the maze of online photo developing websites to try to figure out how in the world we're going to develop the hundreds of pictures we take with our wonderful digital camera! Of course, one of the very best aspects of a digital camera is that you don't have to develop all the pictures...or any of the pictures, for that matter. But I'm old-fashioned enough to like a real photo album that I can hold in my hands and look at without the aid of a computer. So I've been wanting to catch up on our photo developing project.

When we were in Israel, I did a great job of staying up-to-date with our pictures--getting them developed and even put into albums (although I did not get them all written on). But since we've been back in the States, that has sunk to the bottom of the to-do list, and I wanted to change that.

I finally decided to go with the Snapfish site, and I figured out how to upload pictures and order prints. We should have 46 photos on the way to us soon; and if it's as easy and cheap as I think it is--and really and truly turns out OK and I didn't mess something up along the way--I'll be very excited...and of course, I'll wish I had learned this months ago!

No comments: