Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Brain Dead

I've been struck by a bad case of pregnancy fatigue. While Jeff slaves away upstairs painting stars on the ceiling of Josiah's bedroom, I exert a huge amount of energy to drag myself here to the computer to post something. Rather than the lofty and inspiring thoughts about which I wanted to write, I can only put up a few pictures. I was so exhausted and hormonal a little while ago that thinking about the few minutes of time left until I could tuck David in bed was enough to make me cry. I thought, "How will I ever make it through changing his clothes, brushing his teeth, storytime, lullaby, etc?"--knowing full well that all of that requires, at the most, 7 or so minutes. It still seemed like too much! I will collapse soon...
~ Aren't they handsome??? :)

No comments: