Saturday, June 9, 2007

Snowball's Outing

Doesn't the title of this post sound just like the title of a children's book? Hmm, maybe there is a book like that. I'll have to Google it and see... Just checked, didn't find anything. Anybody want to write a children's book called Snowball's Outing???

Anyway, the point of this post is to show a lovely, happy family relaxing on their lawn with their pet rabbit who is also lovely and happy. Since our old mama rabbit died, Snowball is on her own. She's grown big and fat--and is so incredibly soft. Doesn't she have a nice blue leash? Did you know they make rabbit leashes? They're different than dog leashes. Don't I write about such interesting things? I'm sure 50 years from now, my descendants are really going to be enjoying reading about rabbit leashes. "Yep, old Granny, she sure wrote some great stuff! Was a little crazy sometimes, but we love her. Good old Granny!"

2 comments:

Christin said...

I think it's incredibly ironic that you were just saying how you wished you could be like your friends and their blogs...one of whom "should be writing a book". And here God goes and gives you the title for a children's book. Hmmmm...care to take Him up on it? Sounds like a challenge to me. *wink*

Davene said...

Hmm, not sure about this one! I DO like the title, but I haven't got a clue about a plot!!! :) Thanks for the suggestion though!