Thursday, April 26, 2007

Circus Circus

The circus came to town!!! So yesterday afternoon we took both the boys and had a fun family outing to see it. Last year Jeff took Josiah, and I stayed home with David (and when they got home, Josiah told me about the noisy motorcycles and the big elephants--his two major impressions of the circus)...but this year, David was old enough to go so we all went. It was really fun, and I'm very glad we did it...although, I have to admit, it was a little cheesy. Jeff and I were talking about how he and I have seen some really fantastic entertainment in our lifetime, so there's really no way a traveling circus can top that. I was impressed though by the skill of some of the performers--i.e. a 10-year old girl who was part of a family of flying trapeze artists and who performed quite skillfully herself, even at her young age. My favorite part though of the whole circus was the horses, of course! :)

No comments: