Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Last Day of Music Class




Today was the last day of music class for Josiah. He has been taking Musikgarten classes, and-wow!-I can't say enough good stuff about them! This series of classes was the third one that he's taken, and the lessons were structured around the theme of winter (previously, he's done spring and fall). I'm so grateful for this early training that he's gotten in music and especially for the early exposure to the FUN of music (and movement and rhythm, etc.).
We had originally signed up for Wednesday classes so Jeff could keep David while Josiah and I went to class; but the schedule changed, and we ended up in Tuesday classes, resulting in me taking David with us to class. I had no idea how good that would be!!! It's incredible how much he has picked up and how well he can participate in a class of kids that are older than him. What a fortunate accident! :)

No comments: